Add a little extra joy to your Christmas tree this year with this unique twirling baton ornament. This fun ornament will absolutely make any baton twirler/majorette smile. Its durable steel construction means it will last year after year. Steel ornaments are both unbreakable and eco-friendly because metal can be recycled over and over again, making it the most recycled material on the planet! A sustainable Christmas ornament option you can feel good about.
Don't forget you can have your ornament engraved to make it even more personal!
• Size: measures 0.75 inch by 5 inch
• Material: steel with satin ribbon (color varies)
• Finish: natural metal, dark grey color
• Features: smooth edges, custom text, unbreakable
• Local: made in Attica, Indiana
D E T A I L E D • I N F O R M A T I O N
• ECO-FRIENDLY- Ornaments are made from recycled steel. Each ornament’s surface may vary some from pictured due to the natural variability in steel. The recycled nature of metal gives unique characteristics to each sheet of steel such as areas with darker marks, slight color variations, and differences in level of shine.
• DURABLE AND LONG LASTING - Each metal ornament is CNC cut from sturdy (thickness of a nickel) hot rolled steel and left as bare steel for a natural metal look. Beautiful & UNBREAKABLE!
• DARK GREY COLOR - Our metal ornaments naturally appear dark grey in color but can appear brighter or darker with different lighting and backgrounds.
• SMOOTH EDGES; TUMBLED SURFACE; RUSTIC FINISH - All ornaments are tumbled to help smooth edges and create a rustic, tumbled finish.
• TRULY UNIQUE - Original designs created by our family & only available from Burke Metal Work.
• AMERICAN MADE - From the steel to the finished product, it's all made in the USA.
• PERSONALIZE - Make it extra special by adding text with engraving (see below for more details).
• RIBBON included - Color of ribbon may vary (red, green, white, gold etc or subject to change based on availability).
P E R S O N A L I Z A T I O N • D E T A I L S
Choose to customize your ornament by adding text with engraving. Our engraving tool burns a white color into the metal creating a beautiful and permanent mark. Please note that character max varies per design. Some ornament designs have a very limited area where the text can be added. This may result in very small text size and/or a limited number of characters possible.
The location of the engraving will depend on the amount of characters and where they fit best on the ornament. We will use our creativity to do our best at placing your text on the ornament so that it looks amazing and will adjust size and angle as needed. In many cases we will need to be creative with placement and place names and dates in different areas. Font as pictured. Text will be added to the front side only.
A D D I T I O N A L • N O T E S
Please note that our raw steel ornaments have a natural finish and are free of any added coatings. Therefore they will develop a beautiful rust patina if exposed to moisture. If you wish to minimize this process please keep your ornaments indoors in a low humidity environment. Applying a clear coat of paint or even a fun color can also prevent the rustic patina or just provide a fun, new look to your ornament.
All images and designs are copyrighted by Burke Metal Work.
Thank you for supporting small business!
Burke Metal Work