This rustic metal Purdue ornament with the Purdue University logo engraved inside the state outline of Indiana is the perfect addition to any Purdue Family's Christmas tree. Its durable steel construction means it will last year after year. A beautiful holiday decoration that will show off your Purdue school spirit. A meaningful gift for Purdue students, graduates and college sports fans. Made in Purdue Country by a Purdue Grad Small Business. Personalize by adding a custom name and/or year to make it even more meaningful. GO BOILERS!
• Measures approximately 3 inch by 1.9 inch.
• Satin ribbon included. Color of ribbon is white with a gold edge.
• Personalize with engraving. Our engraving tool will burn a permanent white mark into the metal displaying your custom name or date.
• Eco-Friendly! Steel is the most recycled material on the planet and can be recycled over and over again.
• Each ornament is CNC cut from steel that is approximately the thickness of a nickel
• Ornaments are left as bare metal for a rustic finish and appear dark grey in color
• Ornaments are tumbled to help smooth edges and create a beautiful tumbled finished.
• Surface variations and unique markings may be present as each different sheet of steel is unique due to the recycled nature of the material.
Please note that our raw steel ornaments have a natural finish and are free of any added coatings. Therefore they will develop a beautiful rust patina if exposed to moisture. If you wish to minimize this process please keep your ornaments indoors in a low moisture environment.
Proudly made in Attica, Indiana.
Thank you for supporting small business! Sincerely, Burke Metal Work